Like this episode? Want more?
The LBC podcast is ALWAYS free, thanks to contributions from supporters. We’d love for you to join today!
“Here we are two years later and just trying to figure out how we need to continue to shift and be malleable and figure out how to keep running our private practices to the best of our abilities.”
— Leah Jolly
Happy New Year!
Can you believe that it’s 2022 already? It seems so crazy that we crossed into another year.
The pandemic has changed our lactation private practices so much but not all of it was bad. It has actually given us new ideas on how we want to run our businesses and serve our clients.
In this episode, we are going over what we are looking forward to in 2022 and what we are ready to leave behind.
Listen now to discover:
- What we hope 2022 brings (3:37)
- The shifts we had to make in our businesses (4:27)
- Lessons the Pandemic has taught us (7:48)
- How we had to adapt and make changes to our schedules and life (10:39)
“Getting to be together is so precious. When we come together, we’re unlocking something. We can’t do that on our own in our little silos, the power does come when we get together.”
— Annie Frisbie
Links and Resources
- Register for Clinical Complexities in Private Practice: https://paperlesslactation.com/course
- Check out our deeper dives and become a member: http://lactationbusinesscoaching.com/
- Join us for our next Deeper Dive called I’m so Over this Pandemic but this Pandemic isn’t over my Private Practice on January 19, 2022 https://paperlesslactation.com/lactation-business-coaching/
0:51 – Our next Deeper Dive topic
3:37 – What we are looking forward to in 2022
4:27 – Shifts we had to make in our businesses
6:47 – What we are keeping from the Pandemic
7:48 – What lessons we learned from the Pandemic
10:39 – Structuring our schedules
13:44 – How our interactions have changed
Find our Deeper Dive into Private Practice with Rachel O’Brien, MA, IBCLC, RLC + more in the Lactation Business Coaching Deeper Dive Vault. Memberships start at $15/month.
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of the Lactation Consultant Private Practice Toolkit.