Like this episode? Want more?
The LBC podcast is ALWAYS free, thanks to contributions from supporters. We’d love for you to join today!
Powered by RedCircle
““If you’re gonna do private practice, Pathway 3 really is the only pathway that makes sense.”
— Annie Frisbie
Have you ever thought of being a Pathway 3 mentor? Does it feel overwhelming and you don’t even know where to start?
Leah jumped head first into being a Pathway 3 mentor and in this episode, she tells you all about it. Plus we got some backup to help you with all your questions about being a Pathway 3 mentor.
We also give you a recap of our time at the USCLA conference and all the amazing speakers that we heard.
Listen now to discover:
- What we learned at the USCLA conference (00:14)
- Why Leah decided to be a Pathway 3 Mentor (07:55)
- What holds most lactation consultants back from being a Pathway 3 mentor (08:44)
- A way to improve your education around being a Pathway 3 mentor (10:09)
“You can just be doing your job and sharing the information and things that you know how to do, and it’s gonna help our profession altogether.”
— Leah Jolly
Links and Resources
- Check out our deeper dives and become a member: https://paperlesslactation.com/lactation-business-coaching/
- Links from the USCLA conference:
- Watch the Chocolate Mile documentary: http://www.chocolatemilkdoc.com/film
- Learn more about Lactation Learning Collective: https://www.lactationlearningcollective.me/
- On-demand CERP course: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/pathway-three
- Join the next Deeper Dive on October 18, 2022: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/pathway-three-mentorship
- Love what you are hearing and want to support us. Donate to the podcast: https://app.redcircle.com/shows/93a51b72-6e19-4f0c-ad15-d8bd4f7f4faf/donations
00:14 – Our talks at the USCLA conference
03:41 – Classes we went to at the USCLA conference
07:55 – Why Leah decided to be a Pathway 3 Mentor
08:44 – What holds most lactation consultants back from being a Pathway 3 mentor
10:09 – A way to improve your education around being a Pathway 3 mentor
14:24 – The different Pathways
Find our Deeper Dive into Private Practice with Rachel O’Brien, MA, IBCLC, RLC + more in the Lactation Business Coaching Deeper Dive Vault. Memberships start at $15/month.
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of the Lactation Consultant Private Practice Toolkit.