Join the conversation!
Each month we host a live Deeper Dive so you can connect with us, our special guests, and each other + get lifetime access to the recording!
Powered by RedCircle
“Good enough is good enough.”
— Annie Frisbie
Today, we are chatting about Leah’s charting struggle. Let me tell you, it’s been a real headache! We are just dying to find a better, more efficient way to handle it all.
We both have had our fair share of charting challenges and we are spilling the beans about it.
In this episode, we dive into the nitty-gritty of finding the time and focus to get those charts done.
Listen now to discover:
- The constant pressure of caseloads and the challenge of finding time to complete charting (1:37)
- Challenges of saving your charting for the end of the day (5:39)
- Strategies for simplifying charting (10:09)
- Using AI for charting (13:07)
“I want to remember enough so that when I see you again, I know it’s important to me to remember what I’m telling you to do.”
— Annie Frisbie
Links and Resources
- Sign up for our next Deeper Dive on September 22, 2023 with Laura Vladimirova, LMSW about Transmasc and Gender Non-Binary Individuals and Lactation: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/deeper-dive-transmasc-nonbinary-lactation
- Subscribe to our Deeper Dive vault: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/
- Join the conversation: https://www.patreon.com/lactationbusinesscoaching?fan_landing=true
- Check out Nabla Copilot: https://www.nabla.com/
- Let us know your topic ideas for the podcast: https://paperlesslactation.com/contact/
0:41 – Frustration with charting
1:37 – The constant pressure of caseloads
5:39 – Challenges of saving your charting for the end of the day
10:09 – Strategies for simplifying charting
13:07 – Using AI for charting
15:47 – Mixed feelings about using AI
20:22 – Upcoming Deeper Dive
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of Paperless Lactation.
The Lactation Business Coaching podcast is produced by us and edited by Jillian Grover, who also writes our show notes. Our theme song is by Silas Wade.