Join the conversation!
Each month we host a live Deeper Dive so you can connect with us, our special guests, and each other + get lifetime access to the recording!
“I get to show up to lactation work as my authentic self working in the way that I feel gives me the chance to give the best service that I can give.”
— Leah Jolly
Do you feel that as the CEO of your lactation business, you are wearing way too many hats?
As a private practice owner, you have to manage everything from administrative tasks to the marketing of your business. It can be difficult to balance all of these tasks.
In today’s episode, we dive into how we juggle the many roles we have to take on in our private practices and how we are managing some better than others.
Listen now to discover:
- The many roles that CEOs have to fill in their businesses (3:31)
- Trying to implement systems into your business (8:08)
- Keeping up with social media and new trends (15:13)
- The power of learning from experts to grow (26:37)
“Our motivation is to have a foundational company that supports us in being able to reach these families.”
— Annie Frisbie
Links and Resources
- Join our next Deeper Dive: Private Practice and ADHD with Genny Stiller on March 27, 2023: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/adhd-dive
- Subscribe to the Deeper Dive Membership: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/subscription/deeper-dive-membership
- Have an idea for a podcast episode or a Deeper Dive? Let us know! https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/form/collaborate
3:31 – The many hats CEOs wear
8:33 – Staying organized and compliant
15:13 – Keeping up with social media
19:59 – Why private practice is challenging
25:11- Tapping into community knowledge
26:37 – The power of learning from experts to grow
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of Paperless Lactation.
The Lactation Business Coaching podcast is produced by us and edited by Jillian Grover, who also writes our show notes. Our theme song is by Silas Wade.