Like this episode? Want more?
The LBC podcast is ALWAYS free, thanks to contributions from supporters. We’d love for you to join today!
Powered by RedCircle
“There isn’t one way to plan or set a goal.”
— Annie Frisbie
Are you striving to find a balance between setting goals and avoiding New Year’s resolutions?
Setting goals doesn’t have to be a stressful experience!
In this episode, we discussed how taking the time to slow down instead of hastily cutting corners can help save time in the long run and the importance of setting aside time to plan.
It’s time to rebel against New Year’s resolutions pressures and find balance in setting goals for your private practice!
Listen now to discover:
- Why a “More of/Less of” list can help you prioritize what is important (3:17)
- The importance of taking the time to set intentions, plan, and prioritize your day-to-day activities with more intention (6:04)
- How slowing down can help you do more (7:11)
- Using other skillsets to help in your lactation business (11:44)
“Slow down to do more..it’s how we enjoy our lives.”
— Leah Jolly
Links and Resources
- Sign up for our next Deeper Dive on January 30, 2023 with Nichelle Clark, IBCLC about Planning: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/planning
- Check out our upcoming Deeper Dive on February 28, 2023 with Dr. Michelle Mazur about Messaging: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/subscription/deeper-dive-membership
- Subscribe to our Deeper Dive vault: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/
- Join our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lactationbusinesscoaching?fan_landing=true
- Let us know your topic ideas for the podcast: https://paperlesslactation.com/contact/
3:17 – More of/Less of list
5:51 – Upcoming Deeper Dive
7:11 – Slowing down
10:01 – The Primary Planner
11:44 – Using other skillsets
12:46 – February’s Deeper Dive
Find our Deeper Dive into Private Practice with Rachel O’Brien, MA, IBCLC, RLC + more in the Lactation Business Coaching Deeper Dive Vault. Memberships start at $15/month.
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of the Lactation Consultant Private Practice Toolkit.